Saturday, March 22, 2008

what am i 2 you?

I have absolutely no idea where i stand with you. you tell me you miss me and yet when i try to call you your always so busy... im tired of beingthis way with you. The way you talk when your on the phone with me and your around your friends you seem as if your pretending that your talknig to someone special acting all sweet and everything and yet i dont feel anything more from you. Am i really someone your truely interested in or am i just someone you use to pass the time? what am i to you? if only i had the guts to ask you. The thing is i only know you thru chatting i mena we've spent some time together but the bulk of our realtionship exists only via internet and that is what scares me. I know you so well and yet I dont know you at all. I feel like im building my world around you making you everything to me. I'm worried that when we finally are able to spend some time together again i would have built you up so much that either you or I will just get disaapointed when we finally get to know the other. Im scared that its you who is going to get disappointed.

No comments: