Saturday, March 8, 2008

all alone

My heart is once again feeling the lonliness of the night. how many more days do i have to wake up and wonder if that is the day my life will finally hange? no one understands how lonely i feel. everynight i think about how happy everyone is with their lives. all i want is someone is a little happiness for myself. there is nothing more that i want right now than to be free and in love. Able to do the things i want to do. go the places i want to go and love the person i choose to love. is that too much to ask for? why do i feel soalone. everyone says "oh dont worry. just be patient you'll find someone". but i have been patient for so long ive been patient. what if he never comes? what am i supposed to do then? what if i am destined for lonelines? destined to spend the rest of my days sad and alone? this can not be. Oh well. tommorrow is another day of hoping and wishing. i hope tommorrows the day. wherever you are, i hope you find me.

No comments: